Be Part of the Gordon Parks Way!
There are a variety of ways to donate and financially contribute to the Gordon Parks Way!
Or you can mail your check donation to Gordon Parks Elementary School, 3715 Wyoming, Kansas City, MO 64111.
Contact Leslie Gasser or call 816.753.6700 for more information or to explore other opportunities to donate.
Gordon Parks Elementary School is a non-profit public charter school, serving low income families living in the urban-core of Kansas City, Missouri. Gordon Parks receives federal and state tax funding; however, government funds do not cover all the costs of our enriched educational environment, which includes:
- Our Responsive Classroom approach to learning and enriching the lives of our students.
- Three full-time teachers per grade, a student to teacher ratio of 12:1 creates a collaborative teaching model.
- Our five-person CARE Team who helps to take care of the social, emotional, and physical well-being of our students, staff and families.
Your gift to our school is an investment in the future of our students and the future of our community. Please join us as a Gordon Parks Partner!
Gordon Parks is always in need of school supplies, uniforms and other clothing needs for our students.
Currently, we have a need for the following items:
Khaki pants: sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 (girls and boys)
Belts: small, medium, large (boys) and small, medium (girls)
Underwear: small, medium (boys) and small, medium, large (girls)
Coats: all sizes for boys and girls
Contact us for more details!
Other Donation Ideas:
- Retirement, Birthday or Anniversary Gifts— Invite your friends to celebrate your milestone by contributing to Gordon Parks.
- Estate Planning— Remember Gordon Parks Elementary when planning your estate.
- Memoriam or Honor Gifts— Make a donation in memory of or in honor of someone you care about.
- Stock Transfers— Make a financial donation by transferring stock to Gordon Parks.
- Employer Matching Program— Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your employer matches charitable contributions.