Here are a few of the many ways you can creatively support Gordon Parks Elementary:
- Join the Team Gordon Parks Experience
- Become a Mentor to a student
- Introduce Your Friends to Gordon Parks—Contact Sarah Dee, Director of Community Engagement, to arrange a visit to our school. Call 816-753-6700 ext. 1021 if it's more convenient.
- Volunteer to help in the classroom, cafeteria, nurse’s office, or development office
- Volunteer on facility projects (as an individual or with a team)
- Provide In-Kind services – roofing, landscaping, security, school supplies, food, computers…Gordon Parks would love to have the community partner with us in these areas.
Contact Sarah Dee to get involved today!
- Become a monthly donor. Click here to donate!
- Retirement, Birthday or Anniversary Gifts— Invite your friends to celebrate your milestone by contributing to Gordon Parks.
- Estate Planning— Remember Gordon Parks Elementary when planning your estate.
- Memoriam or Honor gifts— Make a donation in memory of or in honor of someone you care about.
- Stock Transfers— Make a financial donation by transferring stock to Gordon Parks.
- Employer Matching Program— Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your employer matches charitable contributions.
- Gordon Parks accepts the following in-kind donations all year long:
School and teacher supplies
Youth-sized clothing uniform, khaki pants, socks undergarments, winter coats, hats, gloves and boots, tennis shoes
Please contact Sarah Dee, Chief Development Officer, (816) 753-6700.